Dec 13, 2013

NaNoWriNoNot

My, how the days doth fly when one is writing oneself into corners.

This is what I wrote today:

green and blue vanity, painted to match the "vintage" green fixtures.

This is what I wrote yesterday:

unfinished basement staged as a teen cave
And I wrote this the day before that:
staged the ground floor guest room as an, errr, guest room
So the novel I began a few months ago and hoped to wrap up during NaNoWriMo, didn't really get to happen. Instead, we were able to put DeerHeart House on the market. Here 'tis if you or friends or family are interested in moving to the Charlottesville, Virginia area:
http://www.mycaar.com/(S(oc5pw1sw5g3wqxdlhygspoqs))/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=515516
DeerHeart House! We love it. It's time for someone else to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment