Dec 14, 2012

...While Visions of Sugar Plums...

First, pick-up a flu virus. Transmute that into a viral pneumonia and let that percolate into a bacterial concoction. Mix it with some cough syrup and an antibiotic and stir it all up with a chicken feather. Stay awake hacking and wheezing for 48 hours...
... and you'll be experiencing some visions of sugar plums.

Not a Yuletide recipe I recommend, but there are worse things. Yeah, I've had to give up my ticket to see the AWESOME Dave Matthews Band in concert. Yes, I've got a big ol' pouty face on, but as a consolation prize, I'm sitting here in front of an absolute classic - Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer. (Am I the only one who thinks that Santa is a bit, er, harsh? And don't even get me started on the gender-specific roles.)

But it is kinda trippy. I faded out for a few minutes and came back under the groggy impression that I was a mis-fit toy. Not a huge leap at present. I'm feeling kind of "misfit".

But it's all good. I got some long over-due edits done for a friend, and now, I commit to spending the next month (after Christmas), doing some long over-due edits and uploading of my own stuff

For now though, it's Vitamin C, and fruity ice pops, and rice noodle soup... and Rudolph... and visions of sugar plums... "Under the Table and Dreaming" zzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment