Jul 27, 2012

My 30th Class Reunion!

Nope. No pictures. My camera is sort of like my reading glasses, or my cell phone(s) - I have several of them which I always misplace, (or put through the washer.)

But the cool thing is, I didn't need to take pictures. I still see you as you were, at 16, 17, 18 years old. You were beautiful then. You're beautiful now. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've all had a tendency to shrink and spread out, but you were and are kind folks, who work, raise kids, take care of aging parents, consider second and third careers, move closer to the shy person standing off to the side, and listen to other people more than you talk about yourselves.

What a pleasure to have known you all... and to have the opportunity to re-acquaint after so many years.

Special thanks, hugs and kisses go out to Tommy D.! You have given us all something very special tonight. I'm sorry you couldn't be there, but you were in everyone's thoughts and prayers! Love you.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry I can't make it!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you can't either, so come anyway! Get a sitter, bring the babies with you, get a ride - whatever. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete