Feb 27, 2012

Writer's Retreat

BEFORE:


Well, today was the prequel to demo day. (Demo is tomorrow.) So it was out with all of the furniture in my soon-to-be newly renovated office. (And yes, that is a Christmas tree left over from Christmas.)

AFTER:



Ahhh, a clean slate. That adjacent room - the one stuffed with all of the furniture from my office, is the dining room. But if you think that looks bad, you should see the kitchen. How does a person function without a kitchen? Right now, the kitchen is the staging area for all of the pine flooring, saws, hammers, etc.

But as a break to the furniture moving/packing up of the ever-so-important bits of bric-a-brac-crap, I ran across this timely youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIhwggGLFKU&feature=g-all-u&context=G28db849FAAAAAAAAAAA

Enjoy! As for me, I'm going to bed. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment